The Judd Bridge crosses the Schroon River on the southeasterly side of the town. The bridge was named for Samuel Judd who owned a large tract of farm-land on the opposite hillside. The first bridge across the Schroon River was at this site. It was built by Timothy Stowe around 1820 and was a toll bridge. A new bridge was built by Joseph Goodfellow around 1893 at a cost of approximately $6,000. The bridge was repaired twice before a collapse dubious honor of also going through the previous Judd Bridge. Replacement of the bridge occurred the following year with an iron structure. The Judd Bridge was replaced with a two-lane steel structure in 1996.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail||