The Assembly of God Church was formed in 1965 by Rev. Joseph Flower who was at the time the New York District Superintendent of the Assembly of God churches. On Easter Sunday 1969, the first service was held with the founding Pastor, Kenneth Maranville. The church was dedicated one week later, on April 13, 1969. The church building at 3990 Main Street was attached to a building built around 1880 that was originally a residence and now serves as parsonage.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail||
3990 Main Street