This contributing, c.1830 residence exemplifies Greek Revival design and is significant for recalling early-nineteenth century residential development of the hamlet. It is a 2-story, rectangular building with a gable front, pilasters on the corners, a frieze band, decorative gable detailing, 6/6 sash, wooden front door with entablature, and central brick chimney. A post-1945 addition is on the north facade.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail
3839 Main Street