This contributing, c.1880, side-gabled, wood frame, 2-story duplex is significant for recalling late-nineteenth century residential development along River Street. Constructed as a tenant house, it features a symmetrical design with paired front entrances with shed roofed overhangs, 2/2 sash, stone foundation and clapboard wall sheathing. It retains its original slate roof, although brick chimneys have been removed. A polygonal bay window on the north corner of the front facade has original sash and decorative cornice brackets.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail
195 River Street