This contributing, substantial, 2-story residence was constructed in 1889, utilizing part of the old tannery structure. John Stone was the builder. The gabled front portion of the home features original 2/2 sash, decorative gable detailing and £-story, wrap-around porch with turned wood columns. The rear portion of the building is also gabled, with polygonal bay window on the east facade.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail
107 River Street