The Sash and Blind factory, utilizing water power from an early woolen mill dam, was built downstream from the shoe peg factory by John Brill, probably sometime before 1861. Later, it was owned by Gardner T. Lewis, who sold the property to Stephen and Walter Pasco in 1873 with the company name of S. Pasco & Brother. They ran the business until 1896 when it was sold to Delbert E. Pasco and George Davison. The mill burned in 1892 and again in 1899, and was rebuilt each time. The Hudson Valley Railway bought the business in 1903 solely to secure water power privileges from the woolen mill dam to generate electricity for its trolley line. The wood-working business was dissolved. D. E. Pasco later bought the machinery and built a mill on South Street, but that was destroyed by fire in 1907.
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail||
Woolen Mill Dam