This contributing c.1850 residence exhibits a 2-story, side-gabled plan with a 1-1/2 story rear wing. The building has a stone foundation, aluminum siding. 1/1 sash with plain surrounds and front porch with square wood columns. The rear wing has the same architectural characteristics as the main portion of the house.
Louis C. Charette, son of Dr. Louis Charette was born in 1851, graduated from Warrensburg Academy and attended Albany Medical College for two years. In 1873 he established a drug store in Warrensburg, then in 1878 partnered with George W. Dickinson, who bought him out several years later. He married Mr. Dickinson’s sister.