Don's Atlantic Service Station, built in 1954 by Don Stone, was located at 137 Main Street. It continued operation until around 1962 and had various owners, including Max Bevins, Modest Melnikoff, William Dealy (Bill's Atlantic Service), Ray Ryder and Grant Eldridge. In 1976 the building was renovated and opened as a branch office of the First National Bank of Glens Falls (now TD Bank).
|Warrensburgh Heritage Trail||
3852 Main Street